Kevin S. Dale, Esq
Emory University School of Law 2001
Emory University 1998
Construction Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution; Construction Lien Law; Bond Claims, Contract Consulting and General Commercial Litigation for Construction Clients
Admitted to Practice
GA 2001, D.C. 2004, MD 2006
Kevin S. Dale, Esq. is a Shareholder of the firm who attended Emory University, where he earned his B.A. in political science and received his law degree from Emory University School of Law where he participated in the homeless advocacy program and moot court competition.
After practicing construction litigation in Atlanta for two years, Mr. Dale moved to Washington, D.C. where he worked at the American Institute of Architects in their Contract Documents Department participating in the industry-wide collaborative revision of the 2007 contract documents. Later, he practiced in a general commercial litigation firm in the Washington, D.C. area. In 2007, Mr. returned home to Atlanta where he practiced as a Senior Associate with another reputable construction law boutique firm. The result of which is that Mr. Dale brings to his clients over 15 years of national and international construction and litigation experience.
Mr. Dale’s practice focuses primarily in the areas of contract consulting, construction liens, surety bond claims, construction litigation, mediation and arbitration and general commercial litigation for our construction industry clients including the representation of owners, general contractors, subcontractors and suppliers with regard to local, national and international matters.
- Mona v. Mona Elec. Grp., Inc., 176 Md. App. 672, 934 A.2d 450 (2007)
- Decatur Renaissance Residential Condominium Association, Inc, v. v. Renaissance Residential Development Partners, I, L.P., Decatur Renaissance Associates, L.L.C., Pinkerton & Laws of Georgia, Inc., MI Windows and Doors, Inc., and Larry B. Spencer, Architect, P.C. Defendants., 2009 WL 8161046 (Ga. Super.)
- Sun State Elec. Co. v. Sharpe Constr., 2010 WL 8544619
- In re Camp, 514 B.R. 917 (Bankr. N.D. Ga. 2014)
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS / AFFILIATIONS
- Member, State Bar of Georgia
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Atlanta Bar Association
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence
- Repeat lead lecturer/moderator within panel for Lorman Educational Seminars 2007-2014.
- Lectured at Firestop Contractors International Association Conference: Legal Concerns Chasing Work in Other States; Albuquerque, NM, 2013.
- Lectured at Firestop Contractors International Association Conference: Warranty Issues and the UCC; Denver, CO, 2013.
- Lectured at Firestop Contractors International Association Conference: Do you Elect to Take the Job and Under What Terms? Orlando, FL, 2012.
- Lectured at Firestop Contractors International Association, Education and Committee Action Conference: Legal Issues & Firestopping; Las Vegas, NV 2012.
- Lectured at Firestop Contractors International Association, Education and Committee Action Conference: Firestopping Liability and You! New Orleans, LA 2011.
- Scheduled to lecture at National Fireproofing Contractors Association Educational Conference March 17, 2017, Atlanta, Ga.